To tide you over until I have something useful to add:
- Science highlight: cool study about infantile music appreciation
- Speaking of cool: JJarnow interviews Trey (not sure who's cooler)
- Political season is starting to warm up. Personally, I think it's time we give experience and competence a try. My early support is for Bill Richardson, until someone gives me a reason to believe otherwise. Love this ad.
- Liffy fleshes out those shows we saw last weekend with some videos.
- Can't spread enough love for the Bad Plus and their new album: Prog. Just lurving it after repeated listens
- Stream at their myspace page.
LJ: I like this music. But it's not like rocking out music. You usually like rocking out music.
Dad: It's jazz. It's kind of like rocking out music.
LJ: It's like a lullaby. A really loud lullaby.
Dad: That's true. The band is called the Bad Plus.
LJ: They're joking, though, right?
Dad: What do you mean?
LJ: The Bad Plus, they're joking! They're not bad, they're good!