31 March 2008

Downloads of the Week

Hopefully get back into the regular groove here. I just upgraded the memory on my computer so the whole DAT transfer thing seems to be going more smoothly. Looking through my collection one thought crosses my mind: damn, that's a lot of Panic! Here's an April Fool's day that may or may not be on your radar. Great show with lots of killer segues, great setlist and a nice extended appearance by David Blackmon (Mmmmmmercy!) For a bonus a nice sounding Jorma show I meant to offer up a couple weeks back. As always, your feedback, good or bad, is appreciated and feel free to spread the word.

Enjoy and remember to check out the OTW download master list for more!

Widespread Panic
1 April 1996
River Walk Ampitheater, Augusta, GA
part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 encores

Jorma Kaukonen (w/ Michael Falzarano)
20 March 2000
Shank Hall, Milwaukee
part 1 part 2 part 3

No comments: