Got a logjam of links to pass on:
- First some videos. My Morning Jacket, best band running right now? Here are some videos of the new shit they're starting to break out if you haven't seen it yet. Yowza!
- Freaks Ball redux: this guy's got a bunch of videos from the Bustle set here. (bonus coverage, the Mephisto from the legendary 1/31 show.
- Courtesy of the Ferd, McSweeney's asks 39 Questions for Charlie Daniels upon hearing "the Devil Went Down to Georgia" for the First Time in 25 Years. Classic.
- T Rock reviews the Truckers.
- If you have not seen this Star Wars trailer redo, please do. Perhaps even better is the "special edition" response, which is brilliant in the geeky meta way that only you and I can appreciate. Which reminds me of the sadness I felt when I watched Star Wars on video from the library with The Boy and realized he would never know the "real" Star Wars and that every time I cringed at seeing Jabba the Hut in there I would be thought of as an cranky old man. Yikes!
- For a more steady stream of links, be sure to check out my Shared page, or grab the feed.