14 November 2006

Civic doodie

Ahoy there citizens! A new frontier in Nedland as I started jury duty last week and was chosen for a trial that started yesterday. Should actually be an interesting case and while I can't talk about it at this point, I'll post a full murderously awesome "review" once the verdict is handed down.

They say it's going to take 2.5 weeks, but everything seems to move slow by a factor of 3 or 4, so this could take a while. I'll try to keep up with semi-normal posting, but if I lapse, it doesn't mean this blog has gone into the closet with the tango class, Boy Scouts uniform and pan flute lessons. At the very least, you'll definitely be getting a batch of sweet new tunes on Friday.

And while I'm posting and owe you a photo, we went up on a massive Super Happy Fun-Time Family Jaunt through New England over this past long weekend, all culminating in a rainy-but-climactic visit with Thomas The Tank Engine in Essex, CT and we got to meet Thomas hisself. Anyone with a son between 2 and 10 years old can appreciate the magnitude of the event. They can also appreciate the phrase "license to print money." Tally-ho Thomas!

No comments: