09 November 2006

minimix: Hey! Have you heard... ?

More new music for you, hopefully some stuff you haven't heard or heard of. If you've got some mix-worthy tracks that may or may not be on my radar, feel free to send 'em along. Just got my hands on this new Rashanim and I must say, I'm as excited about these guys as I am about anyone these days. This track is both representative and also doesn't do 'em justice all at once. The rest is pretty OK as well...

Enjoy! Hopefully you've got a nice long weekend like I do:

(click the album name for Amazon... if you dig 'em, buy 'em)

Download the mix (Mediafire)

01 Big 'Uns Get The Ball Rolling -- Stanton Moore: III
02 Conventional Wisdom -- Built To Spill: You In Reverse
03 Pink & Sour -- Califone: [Roots & Crowns]
04 Sukie In The Graveyard -- Belle And Sebastian: The Life Pursuit
05 Message To Tomorrow -- Spanky Wilson & The Quantic Soul Orchestra: I'm Thankful
06 Atbash -- Rashanim: Shalosh

No comments: