17 April 2008

Downloads of the Week

I haven't forgotten about you...

First off -- I recently realized that a bunch of the shows/mixes I have up have randomly disappeared from Mediafire. If you're looking for something that's gotta a dead link, let me know and I will re-up.

Today was the first springlike day of the year around here, so here's a little sunshine for you.... Sunshine Herring that is. A nice old Jazz is Dead show w/ Derek Trucks and Vassar Clements sitting in and a PLQ show... both from the 3rd week of April in years past. Enjoy!

Jazz Is Dead
Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
12 April 1999
Download: part 1 part 2 part 3 encore

Phil Lesh & Friends
Asheville Civic Center, Asheville, NC
19 April 2001
Download: part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

much thanks for the jazz is dead 4-13-99 show, i had a copy of this show but it was missing the encore. thanks again. peace