And why not cram a week's lot of posts into a flurry of sorry blog activity. Still fighting the preschool cough I've had for the better part of the last week, so blogging has been difficult.
Just know that you missed longwinded play-by-plays of Phish in Hartford and Albany in 1997. The long and short of it was that they were damn pfunky.
Here's a link or two:
- Yo Zeppelin played again! That's something I would pay big bucks to see at the Garden, here's a crossed finger or two that it'll happen in my lifetime. Maybe they will. Anyway, here's
- some of the Kashmir,
- an audience recording of the show (for the time being at least) in 1 2 3 4 parts.
- some YouTube action: Good times, Bad Times, Stairway, Kashmir
- sure there's plenty more where that came from...
- In the name of good pastrami... 2nd Ave Deli to reopen!
- More NYC news... Lion's Den upgraded... looking forward to checking out Sullivan Hall.
- Man, call me what you will, but if anything on TV gets me hard, it's this. Although, can we all agree that this year's half-season of Heroes was hella good?
- Any Arrested Development news is good news, right?