Last linkdump of the year? We'll see how much blogging gets done next week.
Following up on Tuesday's video:
1) I jinxed myself and now my normal insomnia has melded into being awake and having the Spiderman theme song stuck in endless loop in my head. Sick!
2) The Boy in the car today (wearing Spiderman shirt and underwear): Spiderman doesn't have a butt.
Dad: Yes he does, everyone has a butt.
The Boy: Spiderman doesn't.
3) ... leading us to this week's links:
- Spiderman is cool, but this looks cooler. Bring on the Batman!
- Marco's Live at Tonic album getting some love. Very cool.
- TBP, Another one of OTW's faves, getting some good press.
- What's it called when your name reflects what you do? Here's a guy named Swiggers getting into trouble.
- More idiocy. Did you hear about this Shawshank prison escape? AYFKM?
- And the final chapter in people are stupid. The Explainer lets loose and is good for a giggle.
- All the year-end music lists you could shake a stick at, lovelingly compiled.
- Finally, YouTube of the week courtesy of our old pals at Hidden Track: Jimmy Herring, young and unhinged.