11 June 2007

Photo: Thursday night at Webster Hall

Went to see the Sea and Cake last week at Webster Hall. I forgot to bring my camera (most definitely a good thing), so you'll have to do with something decent for a change. Photo above pilfered from Clobby -- click on the link for more of his very fine Flickr set of the evening. Review (hopefully) tomorrow.

While driving home this evening I had a wonderful Kodak moment. In front of me was a fantastic purple-on-grey lightning storm, to the right of me was brilliant dusk-in-early-June sunshine and to the left of me was a crispy ROYGBIV rainbow offset from a more dull duplicate (DUDE, double rainbow) set against some ashen clouds. David Grisman on the stereo. No camera, though, so my description will have to suffice. Just wanted to share.

No comments: