Let's start with another edition of "information that's only interesting to me"
Semi-regular update on downloads. Last done here. (previous)
- Arcade Fire 17Feb97 (1)
- WSP Reno 3/29/97 Part 1 (2)
- minimix 26oct07 -- Mix R Treats (UR)
- Best of 2006 disc 2 (3)
- minimix 11may07 -- Jazzercise.3 (UR)
- minimix 16feb07 -- F.Art.S. Vol 2 (Herring) (9)
- minimix 6apr07 -- Americana Is Beautiful.1 (5)
- minimix 20jul07 -- Jazzercise.4 (UR)
- minimix 8jun07 -- Comes Alive Vol 3 (4)
- minimix 16mar07 -- Comes Alive Vol. 2 (6)
Biggest movers since last we looked:
- wsp22apr97 d2
- minimix 21nov06 -- TurkeyTrot
- bjork 5may07
- minimix 19oct07 -- Frisell F.Art.S.
- Arcade Fire 17Feb97
- Tiny cameras + gigantic birds = cool videos.
- Depressing news out of NOLA is doubly depressing.
- Hidden Track gets the 97Phishtalgia ball rolling. You know we'll have something to say about it here at OTW. Look for something next weekish.
- BrooklynVegan is a great NYC music resource. It's gotten that much better with this awesome maps feature.
- The internet is great, except when it isn't. This really jibes with my general feelings on the matter.
- Basketball season couldn't come soon enough. The Orange are back on it. Young and hopefully exciting team this year, hopefully plenty to talk about this year.
LJ: If you go to jail, do you ever get out?
LJ: Like if you get better... if you're a better listener?
Dad: Right, it's called rehabilitation.
LJ: So, like if you cut down a tree and you go to jail you might get out if you promise not to?
Dad: Well, you probably wouldn't go to jail for that.
LJ: Or smashed a car?
Dad: Well, if you did that and went to jail, you would get out. But if you killed someone, you probably wouldn't.
LJ: Oh. Like the man who killed Abraham Lincoln is still in jail.
Dad: Well, not any more, he's dead.
Dad: Right, it's called a life sentence, cause you go there for the rest of your life.
Dad: Me neither.